Sunday, April 8, 2012

At First Sight - Nicholas Sparks

This is one was for pleasure reading at not a required blog, but i thought what the heck.


This was a follow up novel to "True Believer " which I had read many years ago. I had this book on my shelve for a while and had started reading it over two years ago but never finished it. Not necessarily a good sign since I tend to read NS books in a day or two. I'm not sure if I couldn't get into it because it was sequel and I probably should have re-read the first one or what. But I decided I was going to make myself finish it. I'm glad I did it turned out to be a pretty good book. Not as good as most NS books but I was able to finally get into it. I was shocked I didn't see the ending coming which I'm normally pretty good at predicting but for some reason this one caught me off guard. I would say this one is worth the read but be sure to read the first one a little more recently than I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment