Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Scent of Cherry Blossoms by Cindy Woodsmall

The publishers of this book provided me with a free copy of this book. I offer my true and honest opinions about it.


This was a different kind of Amish story, Of course as always it was about love of a young couple but this time it was about the mixed religions of love and how one must figure out if they want to stick with their faith or follow the heart.

Annie a young Mennonite woman has a scuffle  with her mother and is shipped of to live with her grandfather who is also of the Mennonite faith but living in Amish country. Annie had been going to her grandfathers for many years when he was in poor health or an extra hand is needed. This trip sparks fly between Annie and a young Amish man named Aden who is a business partner with her grandfather. Will Annie follow her heart and break her family up or will she follow the faith that she has committed herself too.

I really enjoyed this book, but it was just too short. I read it in a day and half. But as always I love Cindy Woodsmall's stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment