Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

I did it, I fell into the Hunger Game trap. My boyfriend who is visually impaired so we rent these things called "playaway" which is a book loaded into an mp3 player. Super cool asnf perfect for what we need. He listened to it and demanded that I do as well.

I figured from what other friends had said that I would like this book, and sure enough I did. It was a lot different than I thought it would be. I found myself falling in love with Katniss and really getting into the emotions of the book....I was a little concerned that this book was advertised as a teen book . I wouldn't let me teen read it !! Super graphic in the descriptions and not appropriate  for a young audience .  Currently listening to "Catching Fire "

No comments:

Post a Comment